Harnessing the power of design & evaluation to build
stronger and more equitable communities
Bumblebee Design and Evaluation is a Southeastern Michigan-based program design and evaluation practice. We specialize in culturally responsive and equitable evaluation approaches and the use of qualitative and arts-based approaches. We partner with nonprofits and philanthropic organizations on program and initiative design, evaluation, and evaluation capacity-building.
- Culturally Responsive and Equitable Evaluation (CREE) Services
- Arts-based Research and Facilitation
- Most Significant Change
- Ripple Effect Mapping
- Asset and Needs Assessment/Formative Evaluation
- Facilitation for Theories of Change/Logic Modeling
- Program and Initiative Planning Facilitation
- Short- and Long-term Learning and Evaluation Capacity-Building
Principal Consultant Ebony Reddock, PhD, MPH, is a long-time evaluation professional with deep experience partnering with community organizations and philanthropy. She completed her PhD and MPH training at the University of Michigan School of Public Health in Health Behavior and Health Education. She is also a sought-after workshop facilitator with a focus on community-based research and evaluation and culturally responsive and equitable approaches to program implementation and evaluation.